24-hour continuous blood pressure monitoring
The test is carried out with the SOMNOtouch ™ NIBP monitor manufactured by well known German manufacturer SOMNOmedics. This new model represents the latest generation of ambulatory continuous blood pressure measurement. The blood pressure is derived using the Pulse Transit Time (PPT) technology no more inflating cuff is needed, so would not affect sleeping during the night.
The SOMNOtouch ™ NIBP monitor is used by the Stanford University in conducting major clinical studies.
Blood Pressure Report
• Continuous 24 hour blood pressure profile
• Detection of dipper / non-dipper
• Detection of NBPF™ (Nocturnal Blood Pressure Fluctuations) as an indicator for cardiac stress
• Determination of the blood pressure superposition effect
• Clearly identify sleep/wake stages by actigraphy
• Stress report based on Heart rate variability (HRV)
• Arrhythmia detection
• Display of the correlation among blood Oxygen saturation, nocturnal SpO2 and nocturnal blood pressure
• To investigate the effect of changes in blood pressure on respiration (optional)
Hospitals and clinics who are interested in getting more information on the above device, please call to make an appointment with our product specialist.
Awards and Achievements
Certificate of Listing-SOMNOtouch NIBP