Before purchasing any medical equipment, you should enquire the supplier if it has a properly manned office, that can continue to provide after-sale services, such as:
1. Purchase consumables.
2. Replacement parts, and set up a Product Experience room to enable trying before buying.
3. Certified personnel to instruct the normal procedure of each type of medical equipment.
4. Maintenance and scheduled checking services.
5. Download report and provide its interpretation.
6. Adjust the settings of the medical equipment according to doctor’s prescription.
7. Provide regular treatment assessment services, to ensure that medical treatment meet the doctor’s expectation.